Thursday, October 24, 2013

More Bouckville 2013 Treasure

I took a ton of photos at Bouckville
 with two different cameras plus my IPhone.
 If you follow along on Instagram...
you have seen very similar photos.

Thought you might enjoy seeing these too!


These two marble top tables were gorgeous.
 They weren't priced, there was no vendor around
 and I don't even have a place for them.

  But, I want a place for them.
 I love them.
The fact is...I don't even have room for one.
:(


Loved both of these charming portraits! 


This vendor had tons of Christmas ornaments stacked high.
I think there were as many photos taken of this pile
 as people were buying!




European Breadboards....


colored glass bottles...


So beautiful...






A great selection of old windows...


Just say no.
 I already have three of these, including one that was my Nana's.


an old bustle...
I can't even imagine what it would be like to wear such a thing.
But then again...my figure doesn't need any extra padding there! 


You know how much I love blue!
I have several pieces of cobalt decorated pottery collected long ago.
 Good thing...prices are high now!


That's it for photos of  Bouckville 2013
Looking forward to next year already! 

Next up...autumn at the lake.

16 comments:

Low Tide High Style said...

So many beautiful things, and I want one of those marble topped tables too!!!

xo Kat

La Dolfina said...

Love those tables too!
Where do you think they found those bases?
I have a gorgeous slab of marble salvaged from the old SF Library. I would love to find a base like those!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Holy Moses, you must have some serious self control! It's a good thing I live so far away from such wonderful sales and flea markets, or I'd have to take out another mortgage on my house :) I would love to see the inside of your house.... I bet it is fabulous you have such a good eye and great taste. Teresa at Cottagelodge.net

Floss said...

Oooh, I'm feeling so lucky- I bought an identical marble-topped table from a friend last week! It's sitting on our covered patio, where it will star next Summer.... Thanks for all these lovely photos, which I have so much enjoyed.

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I love those tables too...I always remember sadly that the therapist on the hoarder show always said to ask your self "does this have a place to live at my house" if you could not answer with a yes you should not purchase, hard as it seems, believe me, I am always trying to think of a home even for a new few dishes.lol..sure takes the fun out of it...Loved the pictures....

Sussi.Sussinghurst said...

ohhhhh - I adore the little all american house with the green windows

Anonymous said...

Great photos as always. That's the bad part of being a vendor at a large show, I never get to see all those beautiful things. Good thing I know a fabulous photographer that loves the same things I do. Can't wait to see the Adirondack photos too, we have had such a great fall here.
Vicki Potter
Gypsy Paintbrush
ps, thanks to your post I have had a ton of new likes on my page.

Curtains in My Tree said...

Thanks so much for the pictures since I never get to attend that event I love seeing the pictures of what I missed LOL

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I'm in love with that dollhouse! I'm sure it was well out of my price range, but it was fun looking. Thanks for sharing!

Pura Vida said...

what wonderful fun items to browse!

Andy's Attic said...

I would so love to go to a flea market like that! to see so many really older lovelies gathered in one place. Thank you for the eye candy once again!!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Of course I really enjoyed this second round of photos! Fun fun fun... and I can't wait to see your version of Autumn at the lake.
We just got back from our lake a week and a half ago. It was nice! Unfortunately we missed the peak of the leaves turning. But, still fun. We took our second annual "Christmas Card Photo" in front of the lake. Fun memories!

PamLuvsPink said...

Our Flea market here is more or less filled with dollar store items or store items from a shop. Nothing old and vintage:(

I just love seeing your markets because I learn about items that I haven't a clue what they are!!!

Thank you for a great post!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Pam

Jen Kershner said...

Oh my word. I call a marble table, bread boards, the dundee jar, the little house and the Christmas ornaments. Where the heck is this place? It looks amazing!

HWIT BLOGG said...

So many nice thing´s! Lovely...

Take care!
Titti

Shabby Passion said...

Oh my! just discovered your beautiful killing blog! I saw so many pieces nI would like to buy, gosh!
Happy I found you... tahnks for sharing, ciaoo
Lisa