Friday, April 10, 2009

Vintage Easter Images



Easter Collage.....




As sister Mary Beth would say....these daffodils are the palest of pale yellows.....



These old German postcards are dated 1907........they are all addressed to a distant relative whose home we helped clean out years ago....



Two very old peeps in a sweet tiny basket.....



Two not so old bunnies with a vintage look about them.....



Doll sized old crown of millinery flowers ......



More millinery flowers formed into a head band this time for a child....with teeny ivory crochet purse....



Funky bunny.....



Darling German postcards........



Sweet little chicks.....



Charming vintage images from long ago......



As you travel about this Easter weekend, I wish you all a safe journey...........Happy Easter!

13 comments:

cheryl kuhn said...

I love the funky bunny and of course those beautiful daffodils! I hope you have a Blessed Easter and will be able to spend time with your family!...hugs, Cheryl

Jeannette said...

Here´s another one who loves the funky bunny. :)
Happy Easter!

Irma said...

Hey Laura,

I love all your vintage stuff, really great.
The postcards are lovely.

I wish you a SUNNY easter

hugs
Irma

Hollypop's said...

I love the pictures and the millinery flowers are very pretty. Enjoy your Easter weekend.
Take care.
Nickyx

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

What beautiful images, I love them all. You've got a really nice blog as well, I'm going to spend some time reading up this weekend while relaxing on the porch. Happy Easter to you!
~Tracie

lia said...

What a beautiful postcards you have.
Happy easter with your family.

Greets Lia

lottens vita och gröna said...

hallo laura, i wish you a wonderful easter, lovely photos, love the postcards!

warm hug lotten

Carole said...

Hi Laura,
I wish you the sunniest and happiest Easter. Love the vintage Easter postcards. I could keep them out all year. They make me HAPPY!!!!
LOVE,
Carole

Ali @ Betty and Violet said...

I've missed commenting on a couple of your last posts, but have had a bit of a catch up! You always manage to capture in photographs absolutely everything I love about vintage...
Have a wonderful Easter break!
Ali x

sylvia said...

this is such a sweet post!! I love the combinations!! happy easter to you and I hope your laptop will reincarnate!!

kristinco said...

Les lapins sur la photo 5 : j'adddddddorrre !!!

sadienstella said...

I love the bouquet of daffodils, they brightened a very foggy day~~

Unknown said...

new at this visiting over the net thing do however love your blog love the pic of the little green table and chair set where did you ever get that and is there a chance there is one more like it out there