Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Springtime Palette Year Round



I found some more photographs that I had taken a while back while visiting at Paula's home .......



She decorates year round with a perfect spring palette of creamy whites, greens and browns....



She incorporates architectural pieces, interesting antiques and unusual objects with varying shades of nature's lush greens and lots of texture......



The result is a home that appears fresh as spring, light and airy........

Carole recently posted on Paula's winter gardens and I know she has another post coming with some recent pictures of the interior......Paula is getting ready for the GardenTour in June..... I just can't wait.....it is a day full of wonderful homes and gardens, fun and good friends. If you make it to the tour you can stop in and see Carole's amazing garden shop....all set up for spring.....

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

What a beautiful post... it has so inspired me to change things up abit(more)...thanks so much for coming by, hope to talk often,,,Chrissy

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Yet another beautiful post Laura! Paula has such a beautiful home. The impression I hget is that is feels quite serene inside.
Take care
Isabelel x

lia said...

What a beautiful photo from that mirror.

greets Lia

Les Cotrions said...

waw!What a lovely home has your friend! Gorgeous arrangements!
Warm hugs
Vale

Rosemary said...

I love that look!!
So soft and pretty.
Thanks for sharing,
Rosemary

Carole said...

That's the perfect way to describe Paula house~ Spring like. It's like a garden paradise inside. I really have to do a post on the inside soon. She has the cutest bunnies that Evi made. Thanks for the blog love.
Carole

Lilla Blanka said...

Hi Laura!

What a beautiful post..! I love this color palette too, so calming and beautiful!

Mia

The Painted Chair said...

Lovely blog. I could have left comments on every post! Thank you for letting me know there are more people out there that have ribbon sickness!
Ember