Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Morning Antiques



I stopped in at a local Antique show this morning and found a few things......
Won't my lilacs look pretty in this old tin? Another month before they bloom...



These old wooden red roses were at a booth called pocka booka.....
I will do a separate post on their creative designs made from vintage fabrics.



Four little red books in their original box....and some red buttons..



Vintage clown with a sweet face made from yo yo quilt pieces...
.........Also found at the pocka booka booth.



More buttons....



glass prisms....

One other noteworthy booth at the show was called Three Vintage Babes....
Two lovely ladies, Patricia and Lorraine had vintage costume jewelry and accessories....I took some pictures of the most wonderful hats and will show them soon......stay tuned!

3 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

You just can't have enough buttons! I use them to decorate all over the house. They end up on all sorts of things. Not to mention they look really pretty just sitting in clear vintage jars.
Brenda

Carole said...

Great finds. The coffee tin is so you. You can find tons of uses for the wooden flowers too. Wish I could have gone with you.

Irma said...

Hai Laura, I really love your blog, very nice pictures. The coffee tin is a real treasure, my kind of thing. I think lilacs look very nice in it.

Love
Irma

ps:thanks for visiting my blog