Saturday, February 21, 2009

Grey on a Sunny Day



It was a beautiful sunny morning so I decided to take some treasures outside to take advantage of the light and try to get some pictures. This is my Santos....found her in Chester, CT while shopping with Paula....I just love her....all in tones of grey.
The pillow cover is one of a pair that I recently bought from Carol at Raised In Cotton....I just love her blog and online shop.









The silver plate dish was just the right size for my 3 blue cloth "eggs", which now look like peas in a pod! The white leather gloves were 25 cents a pair at the thrift store this week...The black French clogs are wonderfully worn and dancing on the old sheet music. I just love the way her big brothers are touching their little sister in the old photograph. The French seed packets were a lucky find on Ebay. The Wedding Pure Rye Whiskey bottle was begging to be dressed as a bride! I had such fun playing with my goodies to try to make pleasing vignettes......................lots of greys and soft pinks. Hope you enjoyed the show!

2 comments:

Carole said...

It all looks amazing!!! You must have had a lot of fun putting it all together. It looks as good as those french blogs we love so much...Tres jolie

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Merci beaucoup mon amie!