Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fast forward to Spring!







So, here we are in the middle of February....just about everyone I know is down or sick....the world around us seems to be crumbling and everyone is worried about their future. I'm trying to remember that after every winter there is a Spring..... a re-birth, full of promise and renewed energy. Here are some pictures I took last spring to cheer us all.......and then of course there is the garage that is waiting for spring cleaning! (It's been waiting a long, long time)!

1 comment:

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

Aren't you a brave, brave girl - showing us your garage? I've considered posting about my filled-to-the-hilt barns a few times, but then I came to my senses! lol

Blessings,
Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/