Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Use for Old Drawers

These old drawers were found at the Elephant's Trunk in Ct.....the sides of the little chest were gone......but the burled wood on these drawer fronts was so pretty, the escutcheons interesting and they were well made so I thought I could do a little decoupage and use them as trays for some of my jewelry.

This one is finished.....the project was abandoned for a while and I have yet to finish the other two. I brought them outside to photograph and I think I have learned a valuable lesson about photography......make sure you dust before you shoot your picture! I will have to finish the project, use a little lemon oil to polish them up and then re-take some pictures for you.......

2 comments:

Carole said...

I love that idea. Great rhinestones too!!!

manon21 said...

bonne idée
les partitions de musique parfait!!

manon