Monday, March 9, 2009

Feminine Florida Fleamarket Finds











My trek to Webster early this morning with my mother and mother-in-law in tow was lots of fun......even for the two octogenarians.....although I was a bit worried that they would fade in the Florida sun.....I will get back to them and their finds later......In fact I think this day will have to be spread out in several posts.....I will keep this one to the girlie side of things.....As you can see from the pictures, I found lots of lace, millinery flowers, doll dresses and a whole lot of plastic ballerinas....(altered art bound)...old aprons, junky jewelry, 50's kitsch, buttons........................... and the most girlie of girlie multi colored outrageous crinoline petticoat....how fun!



5 comments:

Carole said...

Love the ballerina's!!!!I just saw a post from somewhere??? that used them. Love the sewing machine. It would look great in Evi's house.

Carole said...

just remembered where I found the ballerina's.
On roses petite maision's blog
http://www.rosespetitemaison.blogspot.com

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Oh Carole!! Thanks for remembering.....that's wonderful!!....but now I will have to try to come up with something more creative than putting them all together in a glass jar!

Stephanie said...

Love the crinoline, it's so whimsical!

Paula said...

Just found your blog and being hooked on Flea markets I am very sorry that I missed this one. Left FL just 2 eeks ago. What a shame. Need to return ;-))))