Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Sister!

These pictures were taken while visiting my sister in November...
...we took a walk at the Croton Dam in Croton-on-Hudson, NY.

Happy Birthday to my sweet sister Mary Beth!
She is the youngest in my family and we would be lost without her!

MB is a professional nurse, a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, an incredible and supportive friend....

and so very beautiful inside and out...

Happy Happy Birthday!

We hope the year ahead brings much joy!

Looking forward to celebrating SOON!


cheryl kuhn said...

Please wish her a wonderful Happy Birthday from me, sounds like you are so lucky to have her in your life!

Jacqueline said...

Dear Laura,
Your photographs are stunning. I always find dams fascinating.
I wish your sister a wonderful birthday. She sounds a very special person. XXXX

KarenSue said...

Happy Birthday Mary Beth! My best friend growing up was Mary Beth on Vine Street, brings back good memories. I have know idea where she is today.
Also, I did a little blog about you(Laura) today.
Happy Friday!

Simply Stated ~ Rebecca said...

A Very Happy Birthday to your sister! Beautiful images, pretty visited there when my sister lived in Wappingers Falls.

Les Cotrions said...

Happy birthday Beth! She's surely a beautiful's a family tradition for you!!!
Best wishes to her and a nice week end to you!

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hello Laura

Happy New Year!

Happy birthday to Mary Beth. I have one sister, 4 years younger than me and I couldn't imagine being without her. Although I don't see much of her as she lives in France, we support each by phone when needed.

Impressive pictures!

Have a lovely weekend
Warm wishes
Isabelle x

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Sister! Love the pictures, oh what beauty the two of you witnessed together! Thanks for sharing those and have a blessed day!

GardenofDaisies said...

Happy Birthday to your sister! I have 3 sisters, so I know how wonderful they are.

La Petite Gallery said...

Happy Birthday,
I have been on some parts of the Hudson. These photo's a wonderful. Never saw the dam.


Jamie said...

Beautiful photos! I've never been to New York...Jamie V in MT

Andy's Attic said...

Happy Birthday to your sister. That dam is just beautiful. Great pictures.

aimee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sisters are the best arent they! beautiful pics :)

Bonjade said...

Congratulations to her.
She must be so lucky to have such great sister like you......such nice words for her
Nice weekend

Rostrose said...

Oh WOW - wonderful pictures, dear Laura!!!
Best birthday-wishes to your "Little sister" - she must be a wonderful person!!!
Hugs, Traude

Carole~Maynard Greenhouse said...

Happy Birthday Mary Beth!!!
That is the perfect way to describe her! Beautiful inside and out! she has such a soft and gentle way about her. You are lucky to be so close.

trash talk said...

Wow...January sure is a month long celebration for y'all, isn't it?

Linda said...

Beautiful photos. Happy Birthday to your sister!

Chez Zizi said...

I love those photos. I want to go there, don't live too far from it. We usually hang out in Croton (only in the water of the Hudson River) during the summer on a friend's boat. I would love to go there to take some pictures.