Friday, September 21, 2012

More Photos From Bliss Farm Antiques' Booth at Brimfield


Oops!  
I left these photos out of yesterday's post showing 
Jackie's booth at Brimfield.


See this giant sized French pan under the table?
Jackie had a huge stack of them...
Paula and I each bought one to bring home.
They are gigantic and very heavy...
I have a few ideas on how to use mine
 ...and can't wait to see what Paula does with hers!


Drawers, drawers and more drawers....
...can never have enough to stash all my smalls.



Love this French night dress ...
(for obvious reasons... :)


...so mysterious! 



Jackie is so clever with all her creative uses and displays.




OK....so tomorrow I will share some more of Brimfield...
...outside Jackie's wonderful tent!  promise!

Here is a link to Jackie's Etsy shop...

Hope the weekend ahead brings lots of fun to you and yours!

P.S.
What am I grateful for today?
Sharing a pizza at Guido's with Dad...
...it's the best thin crust pizza ever and he's the best Dad in the world! :)

15 comments:

LizlovesVintage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vintage Gal said...

Oh my goodness, I love that turquoise table. What a beauty and the linen night dresses. Fantasy ~ beautiful treasures ;-)

LizlovesVintage said...

She has some great stuff that Bliss Farm! I hope all is well.
xxx Liz

stefanie said...

oh, I have one of those pans, cant wait for you to inspire me!!!

Gina at Vintage Junk in My Trunk said...

I didn't even see the french pan since my eyes were blinded by the beauty of that aqua table! Wow!

Anne Marie said...

Hi Laura! Hope you are doing well :)

I would have bought one of those pans too! so neat...the show looked great!!

Rhonda said...

Those cotton nightshirts!! LOVE 'em!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Love the green table, cubbies and mask display. Perfect for Halloween! Thanks for sharing. I'm off to see your previous posts.

White Ironstone Cottage said...

Love the comment about your Dad
so sweet
Blessings
Pam

Ariadne said...

Lovely shop!And I spotted a jar filled with sea glass!Was that to be sold too?AriadnefromGreece!

Anne said...

Love that table and tin too!
Have a great weekend!
xx
Anne

Lee said...

Looks like it was fun! Lovely things. Lovely post!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

So many nice things!

Recycled Rita said...

Jackie is wonderful and very generous! I won one of her giveaways a couple of years ago and she gave me so many incredible things! All french! I was in heaven! Ooooolala! karen....

Karla @Art Whisper said...

I see a few items I could use. The drawers would be perfect for my studio. Fun stuff...

Warm regards,
Karla