Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fleaing France



Last week Mr. Flea, who was home
 checking on his parents and taking care of business
 informed me that my much anticipated package
 ...from France had finally arrived.
 It was a surprise of small brocante finds
 that Simone of Fleaing France had sent.
 Yipee! ...or should I say...oo la la! :)





Vintage French Ephemera, millinery, photos and feathers...




Lots of beautiful French blues...
Simone knows me well....
Look at these old tiebacks and tassels!


Blue Boutons and little porcelain daisies...



...a little old leather covered ledger...


  ...tiny tags...perhaps to use for my own 52 FLEA shop ....


...and the sweetest little porcelain figurine...

  I just love surprises! 

Did you know that Simone's new online brocante ...
recently opened and that she will be hosting
 her second brocante sale beginning tomorrow!
(Wednesday, July 25, 2012)





Update! 
The collages above depict some of the new items
 in her brocante shop!


To visit her online brocante shop click HERE !



Simone says... "Say Oui To The Flea"
 She offers guided shopping tours to those who travel to France
to shop the brocantes.

Visit her beautiful blog Fleaing France!
Tell her Laura says Bonjour and Merci! :)

You can also follow her escapades on FB HERE....
her beautiful Pinterest boards HERE...
or on Tumblr HERE

Yikes...Blogger is really challenging today!
:)




20 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

OOOOOOOHHH That is sooooo fun! What a fabulous surprise. Love it all. I am on my way over to check her out now. Hope you are having a wonderful week:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Anonymous said...

I love visiting Simone at Fleaing France! She has the most beautiful photos. I've recently ordered some old books from her and can't wait to get them.

My favorite color is blue, in any shade from the darkest to the lightest. The books I ordered are blue! :)

DearHelenHartman said...

Say Oui to the Flea! Love it - it would be perfect for a shop near us named "The Lure de Flea". The blues are spectacular, what a fun package from France (or anywhere).

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh Laura,
Such beautiful blue treasures ..... you must be trés joyeux with your parcel !
Just wanted to apologise for my absence ..... still working out my new computer ! Hoe you are all well and enjoying the summer. XXXX

Carole said...

You like blue??? haha just kidding I knew that.
How lovely to get a package of french pretties. She has a lovely blog. Oh forgot to follow her....need to going back.

hope you are enjoying yourself this summer and relaxing
x
C

Fort lapin said...

Nice French treasures!! Next week i`m going to France for a holiday, but also some brocante hunting!!

Have a nice day!

Love Peet

Pura Vida said...

I would be excited to open that pretty little package

Anajá Schmitz said...

Que lindo esses botões dá para fazer um quadro. ótima inspiração. Tenha uma ótima semana.
Anajá Schmitz

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

What a wonderful surprise! So many fun, little things to look through and gaze at.

Woodside Park said...

Bonjour Laura!
Practicing my little French, oui ;-)
I love all your blue treasures from France! I love Simone and her beautiful blog...and of course the new online brocante site. I am one of her followers. Simone takes the most wonderful photos, too.
Thanks for sharing :-)
Loi

Andy's Attic said...

Such a wonderful group of treasures she sent you. She really got the blue in there!! Very thoughtful!!!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Love those blues! I'll have to check out Simone's shop. Thanks for sharing Laura!

Barbara said...

I'll take all those blue boutons!! LOL What a great surprise!

Anne Lorys said...

Oh my goodness, I'll bet you were positively GIDDY opening that package!!! What marvelous treasures!

W. theAntiquesLovers said...

It's one of my project for 2013/2014 a holiday in south france for flea shopping!! would you join me Laura?? Love

The homesteadingcottage said...

What wonderful lovelies to find in the mail (: I just found your blog and became a new follower (: Can't wait to come back for more posts...Hope you have a beautiful week!!

Michele xoxo
The Homesteading Cottage

Maison Beldecor said...

Hello dear Laura,
oh, how happy you must be, surprise packages are great, such with those wonderful treasures inside...
Love Bine

found and sewn said...

The first photo is lovely! I love the happy blue cat and beautiful buttons.

The Art of Vintique said...

You lucky girl ! I'd love a surprise like that.
Joasia x

Evi said...

oh my God, Laura. She has the most beautiful things!!!!!!
And I love your package from France.
Lots and lots of treasures.
Took a ride to some of my favorite antique malls upstate yesterday.
Unfortunately some were closed for vacation. Bummer.
It is soooooo HOT here. Hate it.
Girl, I miss you!!!!!!
Hugs, Evi