Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Match Made In Heaven!



This weekend there is a Royal Wedding in Sweden...
Congratulations to the happy couple!

There is another wedding this weekend!
There is a special wedding of a dear blogger friend in Norway!

Today is the wedding of my sweet and dear young friend Liv to her Prince Charming...Thomas!



Liv has a love for vintage things, handmade things, things with history, all things beautiful and especially all things from her beloved Norway.
She has a delightful way of decorating and is full of inspiring ideas.

I remember when Liv first met Thomas and was so excited as he loved old homes and things of the past just as she did ...
They started to work together to create decorative items and pieces of furniture from reclaimed wood and other found items...
He is a carpenter and she is full of ideas and designs...

It was a match made in heaven and they fell in love!



Today is their wedding day and they have planned and arranged all the little details...
...combining beauty with touches of the past.

Please stop by if you have a chance and leave some good wishes for this lovely young couple!
Click HERE to leave a message!

Thank you!
Isn't it romantic?
:)

All photographs are by Livs Lyst

19 comments:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

How wonderful. I have taken a peep at her blog and left a message. Thank you for sharing!

time worn interiors said...

How sweet!
Theresa

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing Laura! I love the butterfly garland! I will leave them a message, happy weekend...Marcia

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post.....Congrats to all the happy couples!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Anonymous said...

It's so very romantic - I love weddings! Congratulations to the happy couples, and I hope you have a wonderful day, Laura!
Zuzu

sylvia extra from villa extra said...

how I love to visit your blog....it is like coming home!! So many things I do recognize..it's enchanting!

It's me said...

So sweet Laura.........i will visite her blog.happy weekend !! hugs from me...Ria...

KKvinneblogger said...

Gratulerer hjerteligst og alle gode ønsker :)!!!

Beadboard UpCountry said...

I'll bet it is going to be gorgeous with all those whites.....Loving the butterflies.....I'll head on over!!!Maryanne

Susan said...

Lovely details, thanks for sharing this.

north pal said...

it would be my delight to wish them a joyous blessed wedding. Bestest,Denise

Dar said...

The bride and groom will have a wonderful journey together with like-loves, reclaiming the old into new again. It sounds like a 'good' marriage, doesn't it? I love the garland and the white peony bouquet. Awesome stuff.
BlessYou and Your Friends

DEBBIE said...

Wishing all the lovely new married couples...
Many wonderful happy days/years together!

DEBBIE MOSS

Annesphamily said...

I will visit the blog! Thank you! I love those pretty birds! Hugs Anne

Theresa said...

Beautiful bird and butterfly! Congrats to the happy couple! I wish them a lifetime of happiness! Have a blessed day!

Rustique Gal said...

Very romantic! Pretty birds and butterflies too...Have a wonderful day.
Sherry

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Dear Laura,
I love weddings too....I don't go to nearly enough of them so, if anyone out there needs an extra guest....?!!
I will go and leave a message for the happy couple. XXXX

LIVS LYST said...

Thank you so much my dear friend! We got a lot of american happy wishes yesterday because of you!!

WE HAD THE MOST W O N D E R F U L DAY!!!
I can`t even belive it yet....

We keep in touch!
Lots of love from Liv (and Thomas) ;O)

krys kirkpatrick said...

You have such a lovely blog, I love seeing your pictures and appreciate you offering english.