Tuesday, February 12, 2013

True Blue


First of all....
Thank you for all your support as I come clean
 about my collecting issues!!!
I can always count on you to make me feel like I am not alone
in my slightly embarrassing, unfettered yet joyful pastime
 of searching for and amassing hoards of wonderful stuff!
True blue friends! :)


Back from Chicago...now here in Florida
 with Dad and Sister Lynn close by.
We have been unpacking pods and finding space
 for Lynn's furniture and all her pretty things 
in her sunny Florida home.


But yesterday morning...
...a beautiful, sunny, warm Florida morning...
Sister Lynn and her always ready for adventure husband Steve...
...took me to the Webster Flea!


I am so grateful for my two sisters...
...both are also true blue friends!

I miss you Mr. Flea!
Sorry you had to do all that snow shoveling.
I am making do...the best I can...here in paradise.
:)

Photos to follow of sights seen in Webster...
...and an update on that old Abandoned Southern Charmer...
(to read my previous post about this grand old house click here )

Be back soon!
:)

9 comments:

Vintage Home said...

Oh it sounds so nice & warm there...although we are not deep in snow like the east...I am truly thinking of spring!
Hope you found some fun treasures ....
p.s. I never have buyers remorse...and as we have a booth/business of selling vintage, when I need to make room, somebody always wants it!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

I think going to the flea market would constitute falling off the wagon....LOL.....I think it's a harmless habit...it's not like you have 52 CATS or something.....that's what I tell myself anyway! Can't wait to see pics of the flea market!

Sea Witch said...

Go, enjoy and then share photos of the flea market with the rest of us. Consider it a good neighbor act.

prince snow farm said...

Ohhhh....paradise....warmth....bare feet....toes in the sand! I, like you, also get attached. I wouldn't say hoarder attached. At all. But when I buy rolls of gorgeous seam binding and vintage ribbon...I just want to eat it up. Same way with vintage china.... guess we have our own support group going....

chateau chic said...

What a treat to go to a flea market. Heaven indeed!
Mary Alice

Art and Sand said...

Your blue heart is so so sweet.

The Blue Farmhouse said...

Oh yes...I'm true blue through and through! Have fun and enjoy!!!

Pura Vida said...

that is just so pretty!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

found you while visiting Pintrest and enjoying your blog, very much. FL sounds lovely especially as there are a couple of inches of snow on the ground here on the farm.